Monday, September 5, 2011

First Day of School

A day in the life of a three-year-old preschool girl...This school girl loves, loves, loves school! Never one day of separation anxiety from her. I have to admit she leaves me with teary eyed & smiling because she doesn't even think to hug & kiss me goodbye before running off to do an activity with her friends. But given the choice, I'd prefer that she run away from me rather than cling to me. And even though I can't get her to take naps at home anymore, everyday at school she's one of the first ones asleep. I ask beg her teachers to give her a book during quiet time, so that she might not fall asleep so early. So, she continues to sleep at school & we continue to have late nights those evenings. Yawn.



Thanks so much for visiting and remember to ALWAYS enjoy your own life's wild ride!

1 comment:

  1. jmchipka@hotmail.comDecember 8, 2011 at 10:33 AM

    Happy to see your blog coming along ~~ she looks like a little angel.

    ReplyDelete