Wednesday, May 25, 2011

All she needs...

are flowers, a dress & bow, & new shoes. Kathryn will bring the smiles & silliness! 
Last Christmas David bought me a complicated fancy Canon camera. I still have a lot to learn about it, but I was eager to get out & start learning how to use it & what better subject for me to use than our three-year-old daughter! Not easy, I know. But, this camera deserves to have a beautiful little girl to capture at her best. We have many areas in our community that would make great backdrops. So, we set off one evening not really sure if we were going to come home happy or upset with one another. It went pretty well & ended with her eating a strip of button candy on way home. These are what I captured...

Thanks so much for visiting and remember to ALWAYS enjoy your own life's wild ride!

1 comment: